Install windows 10 in lenovo Ideapad Through USB Drive.
Lenovo Ideapad 330 comes with a many different configuration. It is Started with dual core processor and ending with a Core i5 8th geration. High end Laptop come with a Core i5 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB / Windows 10/4 GB RAM is available. It has a tracker for your daily needs of 15.6 inches (39.62 cm). Powered by the 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, this laptop has 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB HDD storage capacity at that price point. This operates on the operating system of Windows 10 Home Basic. This laptop features a 4 GB AMD Radeon 540 card to accommodate graphical capabilities as far as the graphics card is concerned. It has an Li-Ion battery with a weight of 1,8 Kg to keep it alive.
Another low end or entry level Lenovo ideaPad comes with dual core and i3. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 (X2015698) is a 15.60-inch, Windows-10 port with a 1366×768 pixel resolution. It comes with an 8 GB of RAM from a Celeron Dual Core processor. The 330 IdeaPad from Lenovo provides Ssd capacity of 128 GB. AMD Radeon R2 is supplied with graphics. Bluetooth, Wifi, 3 USB ports (2x USB 3.0), Mic In and RJ45 (LAN) are available as the connectivity options. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 prices start at Rs. 17,990 in India from 24 January 2020.
Now most of lenovo ideapad user got trouble to install new windows through USB drive. Lenovo idealpad 330 Entry level laptop comes with no DVD writer so it is very difficult to install a new windows operating system. If you feel a same problem like me, so i have solution of your problem. Now follow simple steps to made it easy.
First you need a USB Bootable Pendrive. If you dont know how to make a USB Bootable Pendrive. So read our other article to make it.
Follow Simple Steps
- First of all you need to backup of your C drive. Because it process completely erase your C Partition.
- Shutdown your laptop.
- Push power button to on your laptop.
- Continuously push F2 key to enter in a Bios settings.
- You will see your Bios settings which you can see in image.
- Now you need to made some changes to your Bios Settings. First select “OS Optimization Default” make it to Other OS.
- Now select a Boot option and click on Boot mode and select a Legacy Support. Press F10 button to go save and exit Bios Settings.
- Your laptop will automatically restart and continuously press F12 to enter boot Mode.
- You can see your all connected boot option on boot menu. Then select your USB Bootable pendrive and hit enter.
- Windows 10 Setup has started and install a new windows operating system which you want .
We are upload regularly new tricks here so stay tuned with us and subscribe our newsletter program. We are trusted and we never share your personal information like Mobile number, E-mail and any other information or sell to third parties. Don’t worry about it. If you want a video tutorial of it so you can visit our YouTube Chanel and don’t forget to like and subscribe. Also we are regularly updates our Telegram channel and Whats-App groups, you can join and support us.